How much does it cost to hire an AWS developer?
The cost to hire an AWS developer varies from region to region. In addition, you should consider factors such as the scope of work, qualifications of the AWS developer, and experience.
On average, the AWS development rates in the USA vary from $55-70 per hour, whereas Eastern Europe-based developers charge $25-50 per hour.
As you already understand, there is a high demand for AWS development services from Ukraine and Eastern Europe. And it’s not for one reason. Ukraine provides high-quality AWS development services and direct access to a pool of versatile software specialists and services. In addition to lower costs, Ukraine has a favorable business climate, simplified taxation, and in-depth knowledge of many leading technologies. Ukraine has a variety of highly developed and reputable IT hubs and a high level of IT education that opens many business opportunities for Western companies.
Why should I choose AWS technology?
AWS cloud service is a platform that offers secure database storage, content delivery, and other functionality to help your business quickly scale and grow. By implementing AWS technology into your business, you can host your applications and data in a cost-efficient, reliable and adaptable way through cloud computing resources.
AWS developers can help you quickly take advantage of AWS technology. So, by engaging experts to implement AWS, you’ll be able to:
- Develop cloud-based software
- Secure and optimize your AWS account
- Make AWS migration
- Manage a virtual private cloud to operate business processes
- Store all your files on the cloud and have 24/7 access
- Deliver static and dynamic files using a Content Delivery Network (CDN)
What skills should I look for when hiring an AWS developer?
Before starting the hiring process, it is essential to consider the required skills of an AWS developer. That will help you craft a job description correctly and find the talent matching your job specifications. At Northell, we expect AWS developers to have the following:
- Inventory and configuration tracking skills
- Knowledge of the basics of data storage
- Knowledge of networks
- Proficiency in Java, C#, Python, or other relevant languages for AWS development
- Experience in maintenance and management of AWS resources
- OS and application stack management
- Experience with third-party tools (e.g., Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, and SaltStack)
- Knowledge of best-in-class AWS tools and technologies, such as AWS CLI, AWS Cloud9, CodePipeline
- Knowledge of Elastic Computing
- High-level awareness of new technologies and trends in the software development industry.
- Solid testing and collaborative skills
What are the main signs that I need to hire AWS developers at Northell?
In a wide range of different business scenarios and technical issues, you may face a situation when you should consider hiring AWS developers. We highlight the following challenges why customers turn to Northell for AWS development services:
- Talent shortage. You’ve decided to migrate your business to the cloud or develop a cloud-native application, and you lack an AWS specialist in your local area.
- Lack of technical expertise. You need to find a reliable technical partner with specific skills to bring your idea to the life of the required quality.
- High costs. If you need to reduce development costs without compromising quality, you can hire dedicated professionals to prepare a budget-friendly proposal.
- Slow start. We offer flexible collaboration models and mature development workflows to ensure immediate hires and fast project launches.