How much does it cost to build real estate asset management software?
The cost of real estate asset management software development varies, depending on multiple factors, including your unique business and technical requirements, required integrations, architecture complexity, the scope of functionality, and your overall project scale. So the average cost can range from $30,000 to $45,000+.
Either way, we strive to meet your expectations and needs according to the deadlines and budget provided. As a reputable real estate software development provider, we offer several cooperation models:
- Team augmentation
- Full-time dedicated team
And contract types:
- Dedicated team
- Fixed price
- Time & material
This way, you can choose the specific option tailored to your project and needs. Feel free to contact us and get an estimation!
How long does real estate asset management software development take?
Real estate asset management software development may take 3 to 6+ months, depending on your unique business and technical requirements. Our business analysts perform more precise calculations based on your individual needs, scale, and project complexity.
Either way, for real estate asset management software development, we stick to iterative and flexible processes with intensive collaboration and high commitment from our side. Our in-depth expertise allows us to apply time- and cost-efficient practices to get the jobs done on time and with the required quality. So, reach out to us and get a comprehensive estimation!
When do I need to build real estate asset management software?
Having completed different real estate projects successfully, we can conclude our customers often seek professional help for the following reasons:
- Develop real estate asset management solutions from scratch. It means customers already have ongoing projects requiring our long-term expert support to create fully functional software as soon as possible.
- Develop modern security and compliant systems to protect software from multiple threats, security gaps, cyber attacks, data leakage, etc.
- Create a unified asset management system with complex business interdependencies
- Build an asset management solution that will help businesses scale and optimize costs
Create custom functionality to address specific business problems and provide maximum personalization level
What integrations can you provide with real estate asset management software?
For real estate asset management software development, we provide our help in integrating your platform with all the necessary mission-critical business systems. Our top engineers can seamlessly integrate your asset management solution with any system, including CRM, ERP, CMMS, financial software, calendars, and other systems. We use reliable tools to ensure a stable operation of the system and high-quality interaction between all components of asset management software.
What advanced technologies do you use for real estate asset management software development?
The list of technologies we choose for real estate asset management software development may differ from case to case. Typically, we use the following ones:
- AI technology for reliable forecasts and predictions of the property value and AI-enabled chatbots that help increase customer experiences and know their preferences ahead of time
- ML algorithms for asset valuation process, automation of manual routine, and elimination of human errors
- Blockchain for reliable asset storage, money transactions, and smart contracts
- Cloud integration to make the processes more efficient and easier to manage