How much does it cost to start MVP development?
The cost of MVP development services varies depending on many variables, including the project’s scope, feature set, architecture complexity, third-party integrations, team composition and location, and engagement model. On average, the MVP development may range from $15,000 to $50,000 and go up depending on your specific technical requirements and scope of work.
The software development team rates in Eastern Europe are commonly lower compared with Western companies and US developers. Moreover, as an expert MVP development services provider, we prioritize flexibility in cooperation with our customers, which is why we offer several cooperation models:
- Team augmentation
- Full-time dedicated team
And contract types:
- Dedicated team
- Fixed price
- Time & material
Thus, we allow you to choose the appropriate pricing model according to your individual needs, requirements, and resources. For more precise MVP project estimations, contact our managers now!
How long does it take to develop MVP software?
To find an answer to this question, our business analysts need to consider several aspects:
- Application type (web or mobile).
- Overall complexity.
- Expected budget and timelines.
- The scope of functionality.
- Other unique requirements.
On average, such projects take 2 months for small projects (e.g., for building an order tracking tool) and 6+ for complex projects (e.g., for creating an MVP marketplace) with advanced features.
At Northell, we guarantee our customers a flexible development process and timely delivery of a stable MVP product that you can easily modify according to the feedback received. Either way, we are ready to offer an estimated timeline tailored to your business specifics anytime. Contact us!
Why is MVP important?
Based on our experience of successful MVP development, we have identified why MVP is essential for entrepreneurs.
- Fast time to market on a tight budget
- Getting early feedback from the target audience to make informed decisions
- Quick prioritization of the core MVP functionalities that require much focus
- Quick prioritization of the list of features for the next stages of development
- Increasing brand awareness and gaining trust from potential customers
- Getting a short return on investment (ROI) if your idea is worthy
- Creating compelling pitches to find potential investors with a working MVP
What do I need to start MVP development?
To get started with MVP development, we recommend preparing the ground before beginning development and considering such steps:
- You should do a preliminary market analysis to evaluate the potential demand for your product and identify short and long-term goals.
- You need to formulate your business idea to create a unique value proposition.
- Consider how you want customers to interact with your product.
- Make a list of critical features you need to develop first and which ones later.
If you need professional advice for any aspect we mentioned above, please get in touch with us!
Why should I outsource MVP development?
We understand that outsourcing is the most proven way for most startups to test an idea without spending a fortune. Outsourcing helps to avoid recruitment hassle, lengthy onboarding process, and spending resources on office-related issues. Also, outsourcing in Eastern Europe allows many startups and established brands to choose a company with affordable development rates without compromising on quality. For example, software development hourly rates in Ukraine start from $25 to $60, whereas in the US, this rate ranges between $100-$180.
How to choose the right MVP development company?
When looking for an MVP development company, specific criteria will help you narrow your search and find the right fit faster.
- Check the relevant experience in the specific industry you need
- Explore the technology stack that must include up-to-date technologies and qualified software experts
- Consider customer testimonials who have used the vendor’s services on Clutch, GoodFirms, DesignRush, etc.
- Make sure the company has a team with the specific professionals you need (e.g., Business Analyst, Project Manager, UX/UI Designer, Front-end Developer, Back-end Developer, QA Engineer, etc.)
- Check the communication style and tools they use
As a reputable MVP development company, we provide top-notch software development services at affordable prices and dedicated full-time specialists so that you won’t need to waste time and money on lengthy searches and recruitment. We provide a reasonable quality-to-cost ratio because we constantly improve our tech stack, follow new trends, and regularly improve our skill sets. We have an extensive portfolio of successful MVP projects and broad expertise across numerous industries. So, if you need our services, reach out to us now!