How much does it cost to hire a Vue JS developer?
The cost to hire a Vue.js developer depends on many factors, including the number of specialists, the level of experience, technology proficiency, and their location. For example, the rates of developers vary from region to region.
For example, the Vue.js development rates in the USA vary from $80-200 per hour, whereas Eastern Europe-based developers charge $30-60 per hour.
At Northell, we are flexible in terms of pricing models. Our customers can always switch between our pricing models. We offer rates for Vue.js development services that start from $30 per hour. We can make more accurate calculations depending on the level of engagement, the scope of work, and your tech requirements. Contact us.
What is Vue.js good for?
We’ve compiled a list of specific types of solutions where Vue.js is the most suitable technology.
- Scalable EdTech websites and platforms
- Real-time dashboards
- Analytics tools
- Video and music streaming websites
- High-performing custom apps
- Different marketplaces that provide exceptional customer experience
- Interactive social apps
What is the best tech stack for Vue JS development?
Our Vue.js developers are proficient in various tools and technologies that combine with Vue.js to build reliable, secure, and highly performant apps. Our development team also stays in tune with modern development trends to develop up-to-date and top-performing solutions addressing the urgent needs of your target users. Powered by a modern tech stack, we use workable practices to make the development process productive and deliver the best results of outstanding quality.
For Vue.js projects, we use:
- Material design framework – Vuetify
- A lightweight library of responsive UI components – Buefy
- Design system – Vue Material Kit
- Design system – Vue Material
- Mobile UI component library – Vux
- Web-based slideshow framework – Eagle.js
What is the must-have skillset of a professional Vue.js developer?
A skill set of a professional Vue.js developer may vary depending on your project specifics and technical requirements. However, you should consider the skills you expect from a new Vue.js specialist before hiring. This way, you will write an accurate job description and find the right candidate to cope with Vue.js development tasks as you expect. At Northell, we hire Vue.js developers with the following set of technical skills:
- In-depth knowledge of the Vue.js framework, its central concepts, and best practices
- Familiarity with frameworks for automated testing
- Hands-on experience with MySQL and No-SQL databases
- Experience with version control tools, e.g., Git
- Experience with Gulp / Webpack
- Understanding of CSS preprocessors (Sass and Less / Stylus)
- Experience with Vuex
Knowledge of code refactoring and design patterns
What cooperation models do you provide?
Northell offers flexible collaboration models, allowing customers to choose the one that best suits their business needs and project requirements. At Northell, most often, we provide such cooperation models:
- Dedicated team. This model is suitable for businesses that would like to entrust software development to a single team, consisting of experienced tech and management experts to work on product development full-time. Such a team is committed to your project to create a solution in line with specifications and customer needs.
- IT staff augmentation. This collaboration model is ideal for companies that need more talent to advance software development. Following this model, we dedicate the required experts to your ongoing project with domain-specific expertise.