Get your free audit template
Successfully run a usability test on your web design with our free audit template. Please use it to make sure that you don't forget to take any of the necessary steps.
Northell is looking for a strong team player who will cover the company’s needs in design. We are looking for a middle UI/UX designer to join our team.
Our teammate needs to meet the next requirements:
● 2+ years of professional UI/UX design experience;
● A portfolio that showcases confident, diverse, and thoughtful user experience design;
● You are a generalist who can drive the design process end to end: from user journey and high-fidelity wireframing to interactive prototypes and high-fidelity design;
● Deep understanding of the main usability principles;
● Proficient experience with Figma;
● Experience in creating UI guidelines and design system;
● UX research;
● Upper-Intermediate spoken and written English.
What you will be doing:
● Use design methodologies & techniques including market & user research, wireframing, prototyping, high-fidelity designs, and usability testing to support product features, vision, and strategy.
● Proactively collaborate with product managers and think through user problems, find reasonable solutions, mock them up in detail, and help engineers to ensure a high-quality implementation and user experience.
● Think in terms of design systems (patterns, guidelines, kits) to create a consistent and scalable user experience.
● Advocate for design by sharing your work and presenting cross-functionally, while being able to precisely articulate the design rationale.
● Develop a digital product with a high usability level for different user roles.
We do offer:
– 18 days of vacation and 6 days of sick leave;
– Medical insurance;
– Corporate wellbeing program;
– Bonus for using your own equipment;
– Bonus for education;
– Cozy office in Ivano- Frankivsk;
– English course.
Nothell was founded in 2019 and has already accomplished plenty of successful projects worldwide. We design, develop, and maintain B2B/B2C companies throughout their business journeys. Our team has the common passion to craft disrupted solutions for businesses to accelerate their opportunities to grow.
5* Rating on Clutch.
We strive to assist businesses to tell their stories to the world through breakthrough products with intuitive and interactive UX/UI design.
Each team member of our company acts as a leader. Combining creative and business mindsets Northell team drive successful projects.
We keep pace with modern trends and sometimes it is necessary to step out of our comfort zone. And this exactly moves us forward to be better and enhance our skills.
We adhere to an approach that each step of the design and development process needs to be transparent for all members of the project. That’s why it’s important for us to see clients’ participation and mutually improve the process.
We, at Northell, believe that an open-minded and unbiased approach can drive solid results. We are open to critique, recommendations, and always ready to listen to clients’ visions and offer solutions tailored to them.