Get your free audit template
Successfully run a usability test on your web design with our free audit template. Please use it to make sure that you don't forget to take any of the necessary steps.
You can choose the preferable work format: office or remote!
It’s a full-time position.
Hi there! Northell is looking for a strong team player who will cover the company needs in a high-quality development environment.
Our teammate needs to meet the following requirements:
● at least 3,5+ years of commercial experience in web development;
● 3+ years of Node.js experience;
● strong knowledge of one Back-end framework: Express/Koa/NestJs;
● database: noSql (MongoDB, Redis) / RDBMS (Postgresql/mySQL);
● REST API, experience with CRUD-application;
● at least intermediate English.
Would be a plus:
● AWS Deployment;
● experience with PHP (Laravel or Symfony framework);
● experience with writing integration tests.
What you will be doing:
● write readable, optimized, reusable code and cover it with automated tests;
● collaborate with the stakeholders and follow the established process;
● take part in requirements analysis, task planning, estimation, coding and participate in regular code reviews;
● suggest technical and functional improvements to add value to the product.
What we do offer:
● opportunity for remote work;
● full-time or part-time job;
● mentoring and team support (even if you work remotely – we provide you with all our services and care);
● 24 working days of paid vacations and seek leaves;
● corporate English classes;
● accounting and legal support;
● exciting online and offline parties, team-buildings in mountains, etc.;
● Ivano-Frankivsk IT Cluster membership benefits — educational, sports and health events, discount program (from 10% to 30% discount in coffees, food delivery services, gyms, online and offline stores).
1) CV review;
2) HR Interview;
3) Tech Interview;
4) Feedback and final decision.
Hi there! We Are the Northell Team
Nothell was founded in 2019 and has already accomplished plenty of successful projects worldwide. We design, develop, and maintain B2B/B2C companies throughout their business journeys. Our team has the common passion to craft disrupted solutions for businesses to accelerate their opportunities to grow.
5* Rating on Clutch.
We strive to assist businesses to tell their stories to the world through breakthrough products with intuitive and interactive UX/UI design.
Each team member of our company acts as a leader. Combining creative and business mindsets Northell team drive successful projects.
We keep pace with modern trends and sometimes it is necessary to step out of our comfort zone. And this exactly moves us forward to be better and enhance our skills.
We adhere to an approach that each step of the design and development process needs to be transparent for all members of the project. That’s why it’s important for us to see clients’ participation and mutually improve the process.
We, at Northell, believe that an open-minded and unbiased approach can drive solid results. We are open to critique, recommendations, and always ready to listen to clients’ visions and offer solutions tailored to them.