Get your free audit template
Successfully run a usability test on your web design with our free audit template. Please use it to make sure that you don't forget to take any of the necessary steps.
You’ll be in charge of developing superior user experiences in a fast-paced environment. You’ll work closely with a team of other designers, project managers, developers, and stakeholders to create compelling user experiences based on a strong understanding of target user needs and business goals.
Hi there! Want to become a part of our growing community of bright, highly motivated people who are dedicated and inspired by what they love and do best? Join Nothell Team!
You will be in charge of developing superior user experiences (user interface designs, interaction models, wireframes, prototypes, task flows, etc) in a fast-paced environment. You will work closely with a team of other designers, project managers, developers, and other stakeholders to create compelling user experiences based on a strong understanding of target user needs and business objectives.
● Create compelling and innovative designs
● Cooperate with other UX/UI team members, project managers, developers, to deliver high-quality product releases.
● Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications, guidelines, and pattern libraries.
● Create and maintain style guides, graphic assets, and design standards.
● Identify and prioritize high-impact UX research opportunities using your solid understanding of product design, technical requirements, and business goals.
● Conduct user research using methods such as user interviews, usability testing, card sorting, customer journey workshops, etc. with both potentials and existing customers to identify user needs.
● Create and review user research and testing plans, recruit participants, and schedule interviews.
● Analyse and synthesize findings to define user personas, user journeys as well as task flows; develop strategies and ideas for incorporating into product designs, and work with the product management team to share research and translate findings into product requirements.
● Communicate research insights to cross-functional teams and executives.
● Design wireframes, personas, diagrams, etc to help guide website production and development.
● Solid experience as a user experience designer and/or researcher.
● Deep knowledge of UX research methods and tools.
● Portfolio of your experience design and strategy that meet user needs, product requirements, and business goals.
● Experience working in a design cycle and cooperating with the product and development teams for design implementation.
● Solid prototyping skills and expert knowledge in creating wireframes for complex user flows.
● Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
● Strong experience in web and mobile design.
● Ability to lead workshops alongside a Team Lead.
● Experience with Google Analytics would be a plus, as well as experience with AB testing.
● Upper-Intermediate/Intermediate spoken and written English.